Sydney`s face is recognised around the world by its three major icons - spectacular Sydney Harbour, Sydney Harbour Bridge and the World Heritage-listed Sydney Opera House. Admire the city`s natural beauty on a ferry ride or explore the harbour and its hidden coves on a yacht or cruise.
Some of the world`s best restaurants are also here, many with breathtaking views over the harbour.
Sydney is a great city for shopping with a range of top-brand boutiques, sophisticated stores and international designers. The Queen Victoria Building is a grand building dating back to the 1890s and today, one of the city`s premier shopping destinations.
For a bird`s-eye view of Sydney, head to the summit of Sydney Tower Eye or to the top of Sydney Harbour Bridge on a BridgeClimb. From here, you`ll enjoy views stretching across the city centre, out to the Pacific Ocean and west to the Blue Mountains.
Sydney Destination Information
- Aco - The Crowd
- Tjupi Band - Desert To Saltwater Country
- Something Natural But Very Childish
- Creative Traders Markets At Picton
- The Loop Photography, Publishing And Styling Portfolio Masterclass - Vivid Sydney
- Kids In The Park
- The New Year`s Eve Gala
- Performance Carnival At The Victoria Room
- Body Science Great Australian Swim Series
- Let`s Talk About The F Word - Female Story Tellers - Vivid Sydney
- The Peel
- Newtown Festival 2012
- Horrible Histories - Awful Egyptians
- Sydney Open Mic
- 2013 Sydney Shakespeare Festival: Much Ado About Nothing And As You Like It
- Hunter Valley Uncorked At Balmoral
- Smash - Sydney Manga And Anime Show
- A Celebration Of The Art Of Story: The Launch Of This Place Is Yours - Vivid Sydney
- Royal Australian Navy: International Fleet Review
- Nye Concert 2012 - Shore Thing